What Should I Wear????

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey everyone. I have a wake to go to today, and a funeral to go to tomorrow. I have no idea what to wear to either. I have never been to a funeral before, so I have no idea what everyone else will be wearing. I was thinking about wearing some black, maybe not all black....I'm really not sure. Can anybody help me?? What should I wear???

2. Black is fine for a funeral. Charcoal grey, camel or any other neutral color works, too. It's really more about tone than color, I think. Sorry to hear about the funeral.

3. Sorry you have to go to a funeral.

If you have a dark coloured suit that would be fine. You don't have to dress head to toe in black so if you wanted to wear a white shirt it wouldn't be offensive

4. Just something dark and respectful. Sorry you have a funeral to attend.

5. I think it is very important to dress in an appropriate and respectful manner. To me that means skirt or dress in black preferably. For some crazy reason I remember those who were not dressed properly for my father's funeral and I really foundn it offensive...no bright colors and no sandals. I usually wear a black dress that has a matching black blazer/jacket that I can remove.