What should I purchase next?

NurseKelly

Nov 3, 2011
Hey guys! So I need opinions on what I should purchase next. I currently have a watercolor speedy 35 (brown), a mono speedy 30 (which I'm considering selling), a roses pochette, and a rose Indien Sarah wallet. I'm also on the waiting list for the new neverfull GM that is coming out with hot pink vachetta straps. So my question is, considering my collection, which of these would you buy next? Keep in mind I'm 23, I really like fun/colorful bags, and I don't go anywhere too fancy/formal on a regular basis. I'm a nurse, so I only really use my LV on my off days/weekends.

Here is what I'm considering buying, and I will purchase all of these eventually, but which would you buy first?

Keepall 50 in DE or Mono
Roses NF preloved
Bloomsbury PM in DE
Vernis Alma (not sure what color)

Thanks for your help :smile:

Well, you already have two speedies, so it probably would make sense to go for a shoulder bag... but as you are on the waitlist for a new NF - my vote goes for an alma.

Alma's are classic bags that you can wear for years. And in vernis they are so pretty!!

I'd actually say go for the Bloomsbury first since you don't go too many places except on the weekend. It's such a functional bag and will add variety to your collection.

I'd actually say go for the Bloomsbury first since you don't go too many places except on the weekend. It's such a functional bag and will add variety to your collection.

+1 - bloom is super functional

Why is keepall on the list - do you travel a lot? It that's the case, I'd vote keepall - everyone needs a Piece of LV luggage! That's about as LV-esque as it gets.

Bloomsbury so that you can have a real functional piece. Also, LV tends to continue pieces like the bloomie which I'm afraid they'll do eventually. I have no information to support that claim. It is just my sinking suspicion.