What should I purchase next?

ulikeymahpurze?

Purse Addiction
Jun 24, 2010
I'm looking at an Azur Speedy 30 or save up more for a Bleu Nuit Alma Vernis PM or MM.

The speedy will pretty much match with my everyday school clothes. But the bleu nuit vernis looks so pretty! It'll still be ok with everyday jeans but do you guys think it's a bit too flashy to wear in college?

What are your thoughts? Anyone have other recommendations? :P

Attachments

• louis-vuitton-damier-azur-speedy-30.jpg
    louis-vuitton-damier-azur-speedy-30.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 39
  • picture-17.png
    picture-17.png
    116.4 KB · Views: 31
i'm also thinking about the vernis alma (pomme or amarante though), and i'm also in college. i don't think i'll be bringing it to class everyday, cuz it is a bit flashy. but i think using is on campus would be fine.

I think the Vernis alma is a bit too flashy for school. Speedy is great but if you afford it, buy both ! I don't think the Bleu Nuit is gonna be ard forever...

NOT TOO FLASHY! No. I saw this blue bag at the boutique a couple of days ago. I held it in my hands and had a hard time setting it back down.
When you've got a lot of homework and this beauty is sitting next to a stack of books, just looking at it may help get you through a late night study session.

The Azur Speedy is nice but common. I say save up more cash and go for the dream bag.