?

What should I let go of?

1. Apple green Balenciaga first

2. 05 Turq Balenciaga mini twiggy

3. Brown/beige Chanel cambon pochette

4. Sell everything!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I just bought myself a large black/black Chanel cambon tote to use for classes but I really don't have the resources to keep it w/ all of my bags. As much as this pains me, I really need the money, & having a lot of expensive bags I can only use on the weekends just seems a little wasteful. Please tell me what you think I should let go! I love all of them, but I had them for the summer so I did get my time to play w/ each!

2. I should add, if I sell the cambon pochette, I would have to sell something else along with it! Must go dig through my closet!

3. sell the mini twiggy, you already got a first which is a greater bag than the mini :P

4. This is a very sad thread. Pochette is one I would let go. Then I would ask my self which color I love more and would use next season and let the other go.

5. i would sell apple green, but i'm biased since i don't like that color much.

6. i would sell the one I dont use very much, or am in love with the least. for me, it would probably be teh mini twiggy.

7. :sad: oh plz dont sell the turq b bag! that color is TDF! i voted for the apple green out cause although its pretty but still not as the turq one.. besides the turq would last through seasons! <at least what i think! :flowers:

8. I'd sell the Twiggy..I like the apple green color better, and you said you'd have to sell something else if you got rid of your Cambon pochette..

9. I would sell the Apple Green first. The mini twiggy and the first hold about the same amount, and the Turquoise is a much nicer color in my opinion!

10. The Mini Twiggy should go. I have an Apple Green First and that's a hot bag. Besides, I think you'll get the most bang selling the mini twiggy.

11. Ahh they all have about the same votes! I am so sad, I don't know what to do. I love each of them for different reasons & occasions, but I simply can't justify all of them for just weekend use...I know it sounds silly, but I am very sad!

12. I say let go of the mini twiggy but if you feel you need the money and will have great use out of the new chanel you just bought I say sell them all. Especially if you feel they're wasteful to have if you only use them for the weekends. That is how I decide if I want a bag too. If I use the bag a lot it's a keeper but if it's one I'm scared to use or only sometimes, I tend to let those go.

13. I voted for the small chanel but that was before I saw your post about having to sell another bag along with it. So I guess I would change my vote to the twiggy. I really like the apple green - this is one of the colors I would LOVE to have so I really cant tell you to sell unless it was going to end up in my closet! ;) :lol:

14. i'd say the twiggy because you already have another balenciaga. i'm biased though because i liek bigger bags and don't really like the twiggy's shape

15. As I don't like Chanel, it's easy for me to say: sell it! :shame:
    I wouldn't let the Twiggy go.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice