What Should I Know About Treesje - Show some love!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was recently invited to interview Sheila Nazarian for my website. I know very little about Treesje and want to be more informed about the brand and the designers before I meet them. There's nothing worse than not knowing about the person you're interviewing! I know a lot about the business and how it developed, and I must say that for a very young female entrepreneur like myself their story is an inspiration.

What I want to hear from the purse forum ladies is any sort of very important FYIs about the brand. Like which bag is the most popular, what do you like most about Treesje, how the bags make you feel, etc. This is obviously very informal, I just want to hear from Treesje fans what they love most about the handbag line so I know more about the consumer side of things!

2. We try to keep these types of "research" threads off of TPF. If you do some perusing of the Treesje subforum I am sure you'll get all the info you need. We've got a lot of good information already here at your finger tips.

Thank you and best of luck with your interview!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.