What should i keep??? Saint laurent or Chanel

jenny812

O.G.
May 17, 2010
Hello ladies
I am so confused at the moment
I just ordered a saint laurent baby sac de jour grained leather and it just arrived today
However one of my friend is selling her chanel woc in lambskin and black colour. She purchased it in 2011. However, she keep it really good and it look as new.
Which bag i should get?
Because the saint laurent is final sale so if i want to get the chanel bag, i have to sell the saint laurent bag.
I dont know which bag i should get. Please help me ladiesImageUploadedByPurseForum1414562660.020251.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1414562680.212667.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1414562680.212667.jpg
    294.1 KB · Views: 916
  • ImageUploadedByPurseForum1414562697.688279.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1414562697.688279.jpg
    283.3 KB · Views: 921
Tough one as both bags are beautiful. It really comes down to what style you like or need in your life more.

Chanel WOC is classy but more dressed up in my opinion. The SDJ is more of an everyday bag. SDJ is in right now so I feel like if you really like it then you should keep it and use it now. The WOC is a staple so you'd always be able to get it later (although probably at a higher price). Hope this helps a little.

Thanks
The reason i am confused is that the chanel woc my friend offer me for quite good price $1300 for as new condition. At the moment, it is selling for $2100 + tax and the chanel price keep increasing.
I dont know what to do???

Depends on your daily needs...for me the WOC is just not practical, I'd get heaps more use out of Saint Laurent...think about which will serve you better in the long term?

GL
E x

Any chance of doing a layaway with your friend? If you really like both bags then get both. IMO they are really different bags that would serve different functions and occasions. GL!

I like this idea. They are two different function bags. If your friend can let you do the "layaway" option, I would suggest getting both. GL with your decision.

SAINT LAURENT for sure its so cute and for everyday is perfect and the leather is beautiful ,both bags will be a classic but I agree with everyone else saint laurent is perfect for everyday.

It really depends on which bag you will use more. The baby SDJ is bigger and can hold more items, perfect for everyday use IMO. The Chanel WOC is a good date night/weekend bag if you are just carrying a phone and cc/cash.

I also have a slight preference over Saint Laurent leather. It seems much more durable than the Chanels I own.

omg the baby sac de jour looks so good on you! It makes me want one now lol but I think you should get the WOC since you're getting it at such a good price and I doubt the baby sac de jour will go up in price so you can save up for it and buy it later

1 vote for the SDJ. I own more (Y)SL bags than Chanel and personally prefer them, so I may be biased. I love how the SDJ looks on you and the fact that it will carry a bit more than the WOC. Good luck with your choice, not a bad problem to have! :smile:

Ok guys
Thanks for your helping
In the end, i will get both bags. >.< the price of woc is too good as it look brAnd new. And i like the fact that sdj can be used for everyday use so i am getting both ^^

I know all about the "gaga" over the WOC out there but to me the Sac is far more sophisticated looking. Getting both is great for you because the WOC is at a good price and will be perfect for those times you carry less items.