What should I get???

mamakelly

May 28, 2013
Well, it looks like I will be getting a credit for my faulty Ikat Neverfull GM, so I am trying to narrow down what I should exchange it for. I don't know if I will have a certain time frame in which to use the credit or if I can wait and use it later. Anyways, I just bought the Azur Neverfull MM and a TP26 in the jungle print. So, here is a list of what I am looking at. I kind of wanted something with no vachetta, but nothing is really blowing me away right now. I don't mind paying a little extra either.

Neverfull GM in ebene (only concern is the straps cracking...is that still an issue?)

If the ebene strap thing is still a problem, then maybe a Neverfull GM in the mono

Phenix PM in mono w/noir

Jungle print Neverfull

Keepall 55

I wish I could track down a Metis hobo, but I doubt that will happen.

I have a few other tote styles in other brands, so I'm not sure if I need another tote, but they are all the MM size, so maybe a GM would be good for travel to replace the GM I am taking back.

Here is a list of what I currently have in LV:

Neverfull MM Mono and Azur
Pochette Metis
Delightful PM Mono (old model)
Speedy B 25 and 35 in ebene
Speedy 30 Azur
Pochette NM

Thanks!

If nothing's jumping out at you and the credit doesn't have to be used immediately then wait. The fall/winter lineup looks interesting, so maybe something will make your heart sing, but don't just grab something for the sake of having it since you wouldn't be happy.

I have had the DE Neverfull GM for a year now and no issues with the straps :smile: I use it every day as my handbag and purchased an organizer in the red color to fit all my SLG's.

If you used the neverfull GM, I would get it in DE :smile: I've had mine for 3 years and it's even the old model. Around when I bought it there were a lot of complaints, but I haven't had any cracking :smile: just the slight creasing that happens on any DE straps over time. It has been used very, very frequently lol.

If nothing's jumping out at you and the credit doesn't have to be used immediately then wait. The fall/winter lineup looks interesting, so maybe something will make your heart sing, but don't just grab something for the sake of having it since you wouldn't be happy.

I am taking it in tomorrow, so I will see what they say. I have heard different situations where some people have 30 days and others have had to pick something right then. I would rather wait until the fall, but I don't know how the credit will work.

I have had the DE Neverfull GM for a year now and no issues with the straps :smile: I use it every day as my handbag and purchased an organizer in the red color to fit all my SLG's.

If you used the neverfull GM, I would get it in DE :smile: I've had mine for 3 years and it's even the old model. Around when I bought it there were a lot of complaints, but I haven't had any cracking :smile: just the slight creasing that happens on any DE straps over time. It has been used very, very frequently lol.

Thanks. It's good to know that the straps are holding up under normal use. I'm ok with creasing.

Do you cinch your bag regularly?

I've had my DE never full for 2 years and no issues so far. That being said, I love the Phenix. You said you already had a lot of totes so maybe a change in shape would be good.

Thanks. It's good to know that the straps are holding up under normal use. I'm ok with creasing.

Do you cinch your bag regularly?
It's funny, but I thought I would cinch it all the time and I hardly ever do. I'm 5'5" and love the "big bag" look I guess lol. But that really the reason I purchased the GM size, I think cinching the GM looks adorable and a lot better than how the MM looks when it's cinched.

Keepall with the strap- if u travel a bit or go away on weekend trips! The bag looks awesome and holds a lot. Phenix pm next choice. I like the NF but u already have 2...

Keepall with the strap- if u travel a bit or go away on weekend trips! The bag looks awesome and holds a lot. Phenix pm next choice. I like the NF but u already have 2...

We do more weekend trips in the summer but I don't think I would want to carry it around in a airport. It would be fine for the road trips though.

Phenix pm for sure. I'm the only person on the earth who doesn't care for the neverfull. [emoji53]

I'm leaning towards the Phenix, but I haven't seen it in person