Which mini should I get next?

• black mini

• navy mini

Results are only viewable after voting.

willwork4bags

just another blog
Jan 21, 2008
Sunshine State of Mind
I love the mini bags and just got a light beige one. I'm trying to decide on which color to get next - black or navy (both are caviar with SH). The only other Chanel I have is a black jumbo in caviar and I just got a pair of the black quilted ballet flats.

Do you think having the black mini would be redundant? Can navy be worn with black clothing (maybe a "day-to-night" bag)?

Any help would be super as I have to make my final decision today!! Thanks in advance!

ln88

Jan 18, 2012
Normally I would say get the black, but since you already have the black jumbo, I would say go with the navy! It's a versatile color that pairs well with most colors and I think it's definitely ok to pair with black! Plus the SHW makes it even easier to match with IMO.

joansie

Aug 30, 2007
New York
many of us here have black in more than one size...not unusual to repeat a color in a classic...tough choice ~ go with your heart!

Chloe

loveshinythings
Sep 23, 2010
nyc
I say Navy - even though I just bought the black mini and black ITB a few weeks apart. The Navy is just gorgeous!!! Especially in the caviar. Your more likely to be able to track down another black bag later on...

deedeedor

Dec 3, 2011
U already have a black jumbo, why another black? I would definitely go for navy! And it goes with any color too.