What Should I Get?

Which One Would You Get? See Post Below For Links

• Number 1 in Post

• Number 2 in Post

• Number 3 in Post

• Number 4 in Post

Results are only viewable after voting.
I guess it depends on what you'll be using it for.

Is this going to be an everyday bag? How much stuff do you normally carry? Are you a parent? Do you normally like a big bag? Do you want it to be versatile so you can wear it out in the evening also, or will it mainly be a daytime bag?

Well I eliminated number 4 because it just does not feel right. So now only 3 choices.

As far as size any of them would work. I am mom, student and coach lover. The tote would be great. I am wondering if it could fit my laptop??? The satchel and other would also be great because the color I want them in I do not have and it would go with soooooo much.

Decisions, Decisions!!!

I'm sure your laptop would fit, because a changing pad is already included. I remember a while ago someone bought a baby bag just to use the changing pad as a cushion for their laptop. That might also work for you.

I measured my laptop and it looks like it will fit. I think I am pretty set on getting number #1. Now all I have to do is pick color.

What do you think, maghoney strip or white? I think the white looks great but worried about it maybe getting dirty.