What should I get next?

katieny

O.G.
Jun 15, 2010
I have been working on my collection for a year.
This is what I have so far...
Mono Juene Fille (To replace the one I gave away in the early 90's)
Musette Tango (shorter strap)
Mono Speedy 25
Mono Petite Bucket
Azur Speedy 25
Mono Key Pouch

Here are my ideas.
I am attracted to the Multicolor, but I am in my early 50's and I wonder if I can pull one of those off.
I could continue to build a collection of iconic bags and get a Mono Alma.
One other thought is to build up my collection of pouches. I don't use a wallet. I use a small mini skinny for credit cards and my license. A pochette or make up pouch would be fun.
I have no interest in Damier.
I am short 5'1" I do not carry a lot so I don't need a huge bag.
I have a red Michael Kors Hamilton, a pink Coach, and a black Prada to round out some other colors in my collection. (I have other Coach, Dooney and Brighton as well)
Any thoughts would be appreciated.

My suggestions for you!

Monogram Popincourt Haut
Monogram Eva
Monogram Stresa PM
Monogram/Multicolor Beverly MM

Vernis Alma PM
Vernis Brea MM

Idylle Romance
Mahina Cirrus PM

Hope this helps! :flowers:

An MC Alma PM would be a great bag for you if want a bag in MC. If not, an Azur galliera, Epi/Vernis Brea or Epi/Vernis Alma would be great also. You already have a good number of mono bags in my opinion :smile:

Get a bag in Multicolore since you have Azur and Mono bags already. A pre-loved MC Alma or an MC pochette would be great. If you keep checking the bay or bonz, a reasonable one should pop up. I'm 42 and love MC!

I would like to add an Epi Passy to your list, as well as the Mon Monogram Speedy (a pop of color without the multicolor). Also, a few pochettes to keep you organized...and they can go from one bag to another, so you always use them! Maybe even a vernis cles since you don't use a wallet.

Attachments

• LV options.jpg
    LV options.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 35