what should i get next??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hey guys! I love the roses collection and was hopeing i could wait a bit longer to get the speedy and now they are off the shelves =( I wanted to get the mono insolite wallet this month and save up for the melrose, but now im thinking i should get the roses now.... im torn because i dont have a lv wallet yet but i already have a speedy 30 (azur) and a neverfull mm (damier). What do you guys think i should do? Should i get the wallet and pass on the roses and hope to get one later? And if i did get the roses should i get the neverfull or the speedy?? I love the pink lining on the neverfull, i just hate how the straps are so thin! (i would suffer through it anyways though ;) Or should i try to get the grafitti nf gm in green??

2. find the roses speedy- it's an awesome choice

3. get the roses now

4. i think you should go roses speedy hunting!!

5. roses speedy.

6. roses speedy for sure! you can always save up for a wallet later :]

7. Roses Speedy!!

8. Get the Roses Speedy now! its a beautiful bag

9. Roses Speedy!

10. Thank you guys for the input! haha you are enableing me to spend much more this month then i was hopeing! im going to keep thinking about it, i have to wait about a week before i can go get one.. i know if i dont get it now i will be kicking myself later!

11. I vote for the Roses Speedy or the Roses NF :smile:

12. Get the roses!! :smile:

13. Roses speedy:biggrin:

14. Get the Roses Speedy first, and the wallet later.

15. Get the Roses speedy! You will love it!