sammix3

O.G.
Apr 8, 2007
Bay Area
My current collection consists of the following:

- 2015 RG pink porcelain holiday pendant
- WG MOP VA earrings
- WG MOP 5 motif bracelet

Should I get the WG pave VA earrings or Hammered RG earrings and 5 motif bracelet next?

Reactions: DS2006 and hhw

DS2006

Sep 27, 2013
You might enjoy having the rose gold set that you could wear with the holiday pg pendant. I think the wg pave earrings are a classic and I'd definitely recommend them, but it just depends on which you want to get first.

sammix3

O.G.
Apr 8, 2007
Bay Area
You might enjoy having the rose gold set that you could wear with the holiday pg pendant. I think the wg pave earrings are a classic and I'd definitely recommend them, but it just depends on which you want to get first.
I’d eventually get both so you’re right... which ones first? I’m secretly hoping they would come out with guilloche in RG and WG hehe

Reactions: DS2006

DS2006

Sep 27, 2013
I’d eventually get both so you’re right... which ones first? I’m secretly hoping they would come out with guilloche in RG and WG hehe
If you are hoping for rose or white gold in guilloche (rose gold especially would be gorgeous!), I'd go ahead and get the wg pave earrings first and wait on the rose gold pieces.

May 10, 2009
I think since you already the classic mop vintage Alhambra definitely go for the pave vintage Alhambra earrings. It different from what you already have and a must have pair. Happy shopping!