What should I get next?

Icyhot727

Dec 6, 2018
Hi all! I’m new to the forum and would like some feedback!
Below was my previous collection. I have recently traded my Speedy B for a vintage Montsouris GM. My Speedy was cracking and LV wouldn’t replace, and I didn’t get much use from it. I also have a mono Delightful PM on payment plan. I would like to add another mono tote bag, but unsure which? I love my Neverfull and wanted another Neverfull in mono to alternate to take to work, but I will instead use the Montsouris for work as it is more teacher friendly IMO. Before I do get another Neverfull, any other mono totes that should be on my radar? I can’t fall in love with the Cabas or Totally, so those are out. I like them to be more structured and modern looking. I’m also open to top handle bags with straps.

Attachments

• E71B4BF5-3B5C-4116-B389-C6DEFA4773D5.png
    E71B4BF5-3B5C-4116-B389-C6DEFA4773D5.png
    421.3 KB · Views: 298
Hi all! I’m new to the forum and would like some feedback!
Below was my previous collection. I have recently traded my Speedy B for a vintage Montsouris GM. My Speedy was cracking and LV wouldn’t replace, and I didn’t get much use from it. I also have a mono Delightful PM on payment plan. I would like to add another mono tote bag, but unsure which? I love my Neverfull and wanted another Neverfull in mono to alternate to take to work, but I will instead use the Montsouris for work as it is more teacher friendly IMO. Before I do get another Neverfull, any other mono totes that should be on my radar? I can’t fall in love with the Cabas or Totally, so those are out. I like them to be more structured and modern looking. I’m also open to top handle bags with straps.
Wow... what a collection.. it looks like chocolate