What should I get my mum?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. All...

I'll be home for Thanksgiving. I wanna get my mum a Speedy 35. Is it too tacky for a middle-aged woman?

Thanks!

Adam

2. It's not tacky at all, it's a classic piece. But it might be too big for her, what about a 30 instead? How tall is she?

3. Not tacky at all! Lucky mom, too! I might say go with a 30, depending on her size.

4. shes 5'4...

I was thinking, a Daimer Canvas for mum and Monogram Canvas for sis...

5. I'm 5"4, and I have a Speedy 25. I actually thought the 30 was too big for me. I think your so nice to buy something for your mom and sister!
    Does your mom or sister have LV purses now?

6. Great choice ! I don't think it's tacky at all. It all depends if she carries a lot in her handbag. I prefer the Speedy 30.

7. My mum wont let Dooney and Bourke go - she has quite a few (with the exception of an LV she's had for about 15 yrs). My sister is a "Gucci" girl.

8. I wouldn't go 35 - too big and will sag too much. I like the 30. What a great son!

9. If she's 5'4" maybe the 35 is too big, speedy 30 will do just fine :smile:

10. I think she will be thrilled with such a classic bag!
    And it will mean so much coming from you. :heart:

11. the speedy 30 is a great idea! and she is most definantely not too old for it, since I see that everyone can pull it off..since its a classic! (well not everyone.. those who obviously have classier taste etc. lol) But, I probably wouldnt go for the 35, as it is rather large.. practically like an overnight bag.. and if this is something you want her to carry everyday, then I recommend getting the 30.. especially if she is 5'4.. sorry for the rambling! goodluck!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice