What should I get my mom? Hermes Clic Clac or Louboutins?

White clic clac with GHW or black patent Loubies ...a classic style...what do you guys like better? Loubies or a clic clac?

Both don't interest me since I only wear CDC and have moved on from Loubies as I find many other brands that are much more comfortable, eg., Manola/YSL/Chloe/Valentino. But then again it doesn't matter what I like, you need to find out what your mum likes best!

Both don't interest me since I only wear CDC and have moved on from Loubies as I find many other brands that are much more comfortable, eg., Manola/YSL/Chloe/Valentino. But then again it doesn't matter what I like, you need to find out what your mum likes best!

+1. Loubs are totally uncomfortable for me. Does she have other pairs of them?

The bracelet might be her style; don't know.

To be completely honest Louboutins are really uncomfortable. I have a pair of simples and a shorter heel that I can't remember the name of and they are both rather uncomfortable, so much that I really only wear them when I know I'm going out to sit down most of the night. I vote bracelet.

However, if she is a shoe lady and/or has Louboutins and loves them then I would do the shoes. That is the only situation in which I would buy the shoes over the bracelet.

I also recommend the clic clac. It is a more sentimental type of gift that can be worn daily. For me, shoes, no matter how special, are still more of a practical type of gift which eventually will wear out. Good luck deciding!