What should I get for my birthday in 2 days?

What should I get for my birthday?

• Total voters

purseluv

O.G.
May 31, 2006
Hi!

It's my birthday soon, and I would love to buy a present for myself (it has been a rough year).

I have the following in my collection:

• Regular Love gold bracelet
  • Juste un Clou thin gold bracelet
  • Juste un Clou thin gold ring
  • Juste un Clou regular bracelet (white gold) with diamonds
  • Plain Love ring (gold)
  • Love ring (gold, diamond)
  • Love string bracelet (white gold, ceramic).
Thinking of the Tank or Panthere watch. Or would there be another good piece of jewelry to add (thinking maybe pink gold Love bracelet or another thin Juste un Clou).

Thanks!

Jean

weubbe

Jan 11, 2016
San Francisco, CA
Happy almost birthday! You have a beautiful collection. Which style of Tank and Panthere are you most drawn to? I have the Panthere mini (tiny wrists) in polished stainless steel and its absolutely gorgeous even though I wear mostly gold jewelry. I enjoy wearing it in the summer because it compliments white shorts/pants and the light and airy colors of summer. I have an appointment this Thursday to purchase the Tank Louis to go more with my gold pieces.

purseluv

O.G.
May 31, 2006
Thanks! I'm really sure which Tank or Panthere. I like the silver, and I have no idea what sizes fit me. I have small wrists, but I tend to like statement jewelry pieces. Not sure to go for small or medium, either! I like the look of the Panthere--something about it seems so streamlined. But I also love the edginess and classic nature of the Tank. I'm obviously very torn!

Happy almost birthday! You have a beautiful collection. Which style of Tank and Panthere are you most drawn to? I have the Panthere mini (tiny wrists) in polished stainless steel and its absolutely gorgeous even though I wear mostly gold jewelry. I enjoy wearing it in the summer because it compliments white shorts/pants and the light and airy colors of summer. I have an appointment this Thursday to purchase the Tank Louis to go more with my gold pieces.

weubbe

Jan 11, 2016
San Francisco, CA
Sounds like you're leaning towards the Tank Santos. It's a great piece where you can also switch up the strap color yourself versus having Cartier do it.

I'm sure the Panthere in Medium will be a great statement piece for you as well. The flatness of the watch makes it hug your wrist more than other watches do; making it super comfortable to wear. Happy Shopping!!