What should i get before the price increase?

alexandra28

Hermes, Chanel & LV
O.G.
Jun 5, 2009
Damier Ebene - Bloomsbury PM - I am into crossbodys a lot lately
Damier Ebene - Nerverfull GM - I have always wanted one
or another Eva Clutch I have one in Azur and I love it! I was thinking of either getting the Mono or Damier Ebene...

What do you think I should get?

That is tough because they are all classic staple bags! I have all 3 and I absolutely adore Bloomsbury. It is the perfect crossbody and perfect for summertime!
OMG! I know!!!! When i wore it i thought it was absolutely perfect for the summer... And i do honestly use my Eva a lot, but wanted another one for when i do not want to use the Azur one.. I wish I could get all of them tomorrow :wacko:

OMG! I know!!!! When i wore it i thought it was absolutely perfect for the summer... And i do honestly use my Eva a lot, but wanted another one for when i do not want to use the Azur one.. I wish I could get all of them tomorrow :wacko:

I'm glad it is not me making this decision! haha JK
I wish you could get them all too! Tough decision girly!

Well I would get something that u don't have at all. I collect bags and since there's so many out there I try not to ever get the same bag twice even tho the pattern mayb diff. Unless I ever decide to start a collection of one type of bag!

Either of the other 2 would b cute for summer. Cross body may b the way to go if ur going to b doing a lot of traveling and/or sight seeing or going to theme parks. Otherwise I'd go with the NF.

Well I would get something that u don't have at all. I collect bags and since there's so many out there I try not to ever get the same bag twice even tho the pattern mayb diff. Unless I ever decide to start a collection of one type of bag!

Either of the other 2 would b cute for summer. Cross body may b the way to go if ur going to b doing a lot of traveling and/or sight seeing or going to theme parks. Otherwise I'd go with the NF.
Good advice... And yes, i will be doing some traveling this year, i think the Bloomsbury might be the best choice right now.

Good advice... And yes, i will be doing some traveling this year, i think the Bloomsbury might be the best choice right now.

wooohoooo!!! I love taking the bloomsbury to parks and outside events/traveling. I know you are going to love this bag! It is so comfortable and if you are used to the Eva, then you really don't need a HUGE bag like the NF GM. The bloomsbury is in the middle. :graucho:

fyi, somewhere someone posted that the increase for the eva was very small for the US so that might help you if you want to wait on that one. the neverfull is supposed to increase more i think that post also indicated. i love my de nf, but there have been lots of strap issues on these threads. fortunately i have not experienced those (fingers crossed) don't have the bloomsbury but everyone seems to rave about it. the only thing with that one is the size. for me it looks small .i just watched a youtube video by miss cielle and i think she returned it for that reason. if size is not a concern, the bloomsbury looks like a great choice. good luck and let us know what you get!

fyi, somewhere someone posted that the increase for the eva was very small for the US so that might help you if you want to wait on that one. the neverfull is supposed to increase more i think that post also indicated. i love my de nf, but there have been lots of strap issues on these threads. fortunately i have not experienced those (fingers crossed) don't have the bloomsbury but everyone seems to rave about it. the only thing with that one is the size. for me it looks small .i just watched a youtube video by miss cielle and i think she returned it for that reason. if size is not a concern, the bloomsbury looks like a great choice. good luck and let us know what you get!
Thank you for the tip, i will wait for the eva for sure. I will watch the video and see... I have always wanted the Neverfull, but for some reason I always end up buying something else... Like right now, I do think i might use the Bloomsbury this coming season more and I have been into crossbody a lot... I did hear the increase on the Neverfull is like $90 and the other one is like $80, not exactly sure...