what should i get/ask santa for on christmas?

1. i'm thinking of adding either a mini pochette or cles to my collection. since all of my bags are mono speedies (classic, cerises, and mc), what should i get that will fit and/or look good with (or inside of) one of those?:confused1:

2. any ideas?!?

3. I say damier :yes: or how about a vernis cles to brighten things up a bit? The framboise is GORGEOUS!

4. i was thinking about the framboise cles... it's gorgeous! i was just thinking i may have problems with colors transferring onto it or getting it scratched... damier anything, actually sounds nice...

5. How about an epi cles? That would match your bags too. :idea:

6. framboise is so pretty, get it before it's gone.

7. Definately the perfo cles while you can still get one! I love lvoe love that thing. Can't say enough good things!

8. ITA! :yes:

9. Ooh, I would say either perfo or epi. What a hard decision!

10. thanks for all the suggestions! i was pondering the epi cles in red, but wasn't sure about it. i love the green perfo and the vernis framboise cles's but i'm still not sure... i know they're both being discontinued, so it's a very hard choice!

any thoughts on mini pochettes?

11. the perfo is too trendy, i vote for vernis

12. framboise cles! i have one and i love it!! its my daily use one and no mishaps at all! vernis is not hard to take care of at all!

13. good ideas!:smile:

14. Azur cles!!

15. framboise cles...I love it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice