What Should I Expect From Chanel Outlet Store?

aarti

T&co state of mind..
Nov 11, 2005
hey all, im considering going to that outlet store in NJ, woodbury commons is it? i wanted to know what to expect there. obviously they wont have the latest bags, what do they usually have? just want to get an idea to tide me over till saturday :biggrin:

i went in there, no bags or at least nothing nice, just mostly high end clothes, very boring and the SAs there don't even pay attention to you. and no one was in there when i went. walked in, walked out.

yeah, if it takes you more than an hour to go, not worth it at all. just once maybe so you know. last time i went it was months ago...

i do remember seeing some jewelry. and they had some shoes, but nothing good that i can remember but i'm sure they have new stuff by now. LOL.

Hi, I was there in march 2006 and was quite dissappointed with the handbag collections. There were only about 8 handbags, and prices were about 30-40% off and I think those were old collections.
There are more clothes & accessories than handbags, so if you are only interested in the handbags, the boutique is probably a better place to shop.

Sometimes you can find some cool shoes, belts and bags from a few seasons back. I say check it out because you might see something that will strike your fancy. It never hurts to look. Right?!! :yes:

My friend goes there all the time, NEVEr found a bag. They hardly ever have any bags in the outlet. They have jewelry and clothing but the prices are too high. It really is not worth the trip just to go to that one store. Some of the other stores are nice. It is a fun day trip to just wander and see what is around but if you are searching for a item you have to buy and think you will get it don't waste your time.