What should I exchange it for?

Nanciii

Jun 12, 2014
So, my parents went to France last month and bought me a LV bag. I love the bag a lot but I'm not sure about the colour.

Ladies, I need your advices~! Please kindly help me decide~!

Happiness is not about how much you have, but how little you need.

It is the true red and super bright, I love looking at it, but I don't know, what other options do I have? The Pomme colour is discontinued, I like the light purple one but it's sold out.

I have 4 canvas bag, 1 Empreinte, 1 EPI, so I still want to exchange it for a vernis piece.....but different colour.

The Cerise is pretty bright. I was looking on LV's site and didn't see a purple in the PM size. Was this at your local boutique? What about the Indian Rose, Amarante, or Noir Magnetique? Or like the others said, get store credit until you find the color you love. I love the lighter colors also, but would worry about color transfer. It was so sweet of your parents to get this beautiful bag for you.

The Cerise is pretty bright. I was looking on LV's site and didn't see a purple in the PM size. Was this at your local boutique? What about the Indian Rose, Amarante, or Noir Magnetique? Or like the others said, get store credit until you find the color you love. I love the lighter colors also, but would worry about color transfer. It was so sweet of your parents to get this beautiful bag for you.

I want to get this one, but it's sold out everywhere.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1412915042.089426.jpg

I'd keep it the color is gorgeous! But if you do not love it definitely go for store credit and then stalk until you find something you love!

Be Blessed MoNikki

I also would keep it, the color is a head turner! I have the Noir Magnetique and it is stunning!!! There is a beautiful jewel toned shimmer when you look at it close up and the gunmetal hardware is tres chic! The Noir Mag is a LE color and there are not too many left. Minks4all has a fabulous reveal and review of the Noir Mag on Youtube. Amarante would be another gorgeous color. GLD!