What should I do?

Hmmm you can try taking it back again though I don't know if they will entertain another return on the same item (they should of course) and I'm surprised it's not wearing out so good.

I don't just mean returning it because you don't like it, but returning it because it actually is faulty.

When I was having lunch with my SA on Friday, I mentioned this to him and he stated that by all means you should take it back immediatley. It does not matter if you already had a problem with the first one. So don't delay about this you have a right to own a perfect item.:flowers:

When I was having lunch with my SA on Friday, I mentioned this to him and he stated that by all means you should take it back immediatley. It does not matter if you already had a problem with the first one. So don't delay about this you have a right to own a perfect item.:flowers:

Thank you so much! You've just made my day- I really appreciate what you did, that's made me feel so much more confident about taking it back. I was under the impression that I wouldn't be able to return it again, but you've restored my confidence. I can't thank you enough!:happydance: