What should I do?!!????

purseinsanity

I can't stoaaaaahp!!
O.G.
Apr 10, 2007
I am fairly new to the obsession of the Bal world! I totally get it now! I've found I love the City bags...absolutely perfect size for me. I recently bought a Black w/GGH and an Anthracite w/RGGH. My question is: what to get next???

I love the Sahara w/GSH and have the opportunity to get one and 98% sure I will, but I'm debating between a Black w/GSH vs. a Blue Roi w/GGH or maybe waiting for a Dark Night.

What would be your next choice?

go for something with a bit of color. Blue roi w/GGH would be a good option. Sahara is gorgeous but I'm always so scared of not being able to keep it clean.

I'm with Livia when it comes to the red, nothing beats a red Bbag IMO;) But I have to say that if you have a black with GGH and Anthra RGGH now, I would get the Sahara SGH next. I have the SS 10 Sahara SGH City and I love that bag very much, it's a great neutral bag when you do not want to wear a dark color. Also the 2010 Sahara is a fantastic gorgy beige color without either too much pink or yellow tones:yes:

Hmm...since you already have Black GGH, and an Anthra RGGH, I think Sahara with GSH would be a good choice (good neutral, and not that easily dirtied), followed by Bleu Roi SGH or GGH....:biggrin:

And ITA with Livia and Foxy-after that, you need a RED!!!;)

Sigh. You all had me convinced...but while I hemmed and hawed about it, the blue roi w/GGH sold out! Sucks. Oh well, I guess I have to learn to be patient...not easy for me, LOL!

I actually am getting the Sahara for sure, so not a total lost cause, I suppose!