what should I do?

livie1205

Jun 1, 2007
ok...had BIG problem at the outlet yesterday! This is the story....

My husband,my friend and I went to the outlet in Destin for a overnight stay...we went to the couch outlet that I have been to many times in the past few weeks to buy stuff...splurge! well we got some stuff...I got 3 bags ,a wristlet and some cleaner for my bags....my friend got 4 bags total for just hers 400.00, me about 250!
We were about done so my husband took the bags to the car and the alarm went off so my friend tells the girl I want to go get them to get the tags out of them...girl says no you dont have to..my friend says I really want to because they always go off.She goes to the car to get bags as I am walking around the store still when the sales girl starts MAKING FUN OF HER!!! saying nasty things loudly to other SA in store,pointing and laughing ect! I walked up to the girl and told her she was very rude and walked out!I am sooooo pissed my friend is a freakin lawyer not some idiot! :cursing: I DID call and make a complaint with the 800 # but I am so mad!We spent hundreds of dollars in that store and thats how they treat people!

What? are you serious???? Call the store manager too. That would make me really tempted to just take everything back.

I don't know about taking everything back - that wouldn't hurt the SA that was rude and you'd be out all of those great COACH items. I was just there last weekend - do you know which SA it was? What was her name or what did she look like?

Last edited:
she was a young blonde girl...dont know if I should post her name but I did just talk to the mang. who was very nice and very embarrassed!He spoke with the call center already and said he did write up the girl...he is sending me a 20.00 coach credit.He said he was very sorry and this is NOT how they should act!We did think about returning the stuff but we got great deals and could not part with them lol THANKS EVERYONE I will post a pic of my new bridget soon....

she was a young blonde girl...dont know if I should post her name but I did just talk to the mang. who was very nice and very embarrassed!He spoke with the call center already and said he did write up the girl...he is sending me a 20.00 coach credit.He said he was very sorry and this is NOT how they should act!We did think about returning the stuff but we got great deals and could not part with them lol THANKS EVERYONE I will post a pic of my new bridget soon....

Yay - it all worked out for the best - can't wait to see pics!