What should I do?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have the: COATED CANVAS LEAH TOTE in brown (can return)

Now thinking of the matching wristlet..and penlope shopper instead.

I also have a $50.00 giftcard from Coach.

2. Theyre all very cute! Does size matter for you?

3. I like the big bag but the shopper would be okay in size. I will admit at 41 I wonder if am to old for the leah tote.

4. ^ Of course not! Especially if you truly like it. I am really liking that penelope shopper though :graucho:

5. I really like the look of the op art shoppers...I saw them IRL yesterday...super cute! I like the lines of penelope...hate the leah.

6. I really thought that the penelope op art shopper IRL was super cute, especially in green...I ended up getting a wristlet in that pattern in lilac.
    Not a Leah fan here myself, but 41 is DEFINITELY NOT too old to be carrying either of these bags!:nogood:

7. I like both...however I am not having (getting both). I do find that if I have a big bag...I carry the world in it.

Here is what I do own:

Chelsea hobo
    Signature shoulder tote
    Small Patchwork (denim shoulder hobo)

I am really starting to lean towards that shopper! I can still return my other bag (the Leah) which I got with my credit.

8. No matter what we claim to the men in our lives, size does matter . . . . :roflmfao:

9. u r hilarious...

10. Get something else--anything--I hate the Leah too. :yucky:

11. I say return the Leah and get something else. I never liked the Leah when it first came out.

12. returned the bag. Now I have a $314.00 credit and a $50.00 gift card. I am going to the outlet on Monday. So we shall see. I only plan on using the credit then laying off Coach till the economy gets better.

13. #13 Jan 22, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2009
    That's great and congratulations! Now you can spend your $364.00 on a lot of great stuff at the outlet. Maybe get a gorgeous leather Carly or Zoe and dress it up with accessories and/or a ponytail scarf. You may even have enough left for a wristlet/wallet/mini skinny/perfume keyfob (or all of the above).

Enjoy your shopping trip!

BTW, ITA with LouPole,...size does matter. ;)

14. I think Penelope beats Leah, easily.