what should i do????

xpurseloverx

love 2 shop
Mar 8, 2008
ok i was wondering i went to the lv store finally like a day ago and i fell in LOVE with the Mc speedy :love:the sa pulled out other bags but i knew that the speedy stole my heart know i know what bag to save up for but now i am still undecided about the wallet should i just go and get the mono/damier pochette accessiores (i really plan on buying those two) or should i get a zippy wallet or pochette wallet o and pochette gm, or since i am going to spend like 2,000+ i should just get a wallet but i though for my budget with that 700 for the wallet i can get a mono or damier speedy i am soooo lost pls help i have no idea what to do and i want to make sure i will be ok and not regert what i decide to get so please help me thanks for all the posts the advice helps sooooo much:yes:

LOL! If you love the MC Speedy that much, put all your money towards it.

I realized that if I did not want 5 bags/ accessories, I could have my dream bag Suhali Lockit PM. But I WANT my 5 bags!

Depends on whether you want variety, or your dream bag!!!

i bought a denim neo cabby about 2 months ago the bag was 1560 and then i figured i needed a matching wallet and that was i dont remember.. 700 something. Anyways, after a few weeks of using both i realized that yes i do love the matching wallet, but that 700 dollars could have bought me a bag?, jewelry?, sunglasses?, shoes?, the possibilities are endless. Next time i don't think i'll be so quick to buy a wallet until i'm really sure i need another one.

LOL! If you love the MC Speedy that much, put all your money towards it.

I realized that if I did not want 5 bags/ accessories, I could have my dream bag Suhali Lockit PM. But I WANT my 5 bags!

Depends on whether you want variety, or your dream bag!!!
i def want more than one main bag maybe an alma mc or manhattan pm juss have no idea on the wallet yet