What should i do.

pursegalor

Apr 18, 2006
I hired a Lady one week ago to come to me house once a week and clean things up for me.
I came home from work to day from work and cought her trying on my bags and clothes.
She didnt even say sorry, She just took the stuff the clothes and left them on the floor and walk by me and went out the door.
What would you do.:smile:

WTF????????????????? I wouldnt of let her walk out that door without AN EXPLANATION!.........hell no!omg!Thats exactly why I clean my own house now..things were missing or misplaced all the time...Call her and find out why>???!!!LOL!

:blink::shocked::blink: no way!! that is crazy! she should definitely be fired, i think she definitely expects to be fired since she didnt even bother with an explanation... lol i would have locked her in my closet no one touches my bags and gets away with it!! :mad::mad:

My God !!! she obviously cannot be trusted, I would not of let her leave, without making sure everything was in order. What was her explanation ? Did you pay her ? I would fire her for sure.

Pradasmeadow said:
My God !!! she obviously cannot be trusted, I would not of let her leave, without making sure everything was in order. What was her explanation ? Did you pay her ? I would fire her for sure.

I came in to my closet to put my bag away and she was in there with my dress on and i said '' What are you doing'' she just staired and quickly unziped the dress and took it off and put on her pants and walked out the door, I was in so much shock.