What should I do...

Jul 4, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
I found this SA I loved shopping with in the LV store at the Wynn in Las Vegas. Unfortuetly there seems to be some friction between him and a SA in th shoe department and on a few occasions when I went in to pick things up I was helped by the show department manager who was VERY RUDE to me.

I waitlisted for a mirage speedy and when it came in the shoe department manager answered when I called and said they couldn't send the bag to the address that I was staying at (I was out of town on business) as it wasn't my billing address. I later learned there were several ways that he could have made the situation work but he was so rude and unhelpful.

Anyway I have a Neimans charge and found a SA at Neimans in Vegas who seems to be able to find and ship me whatever I want to whereever I need. :yahoo:
Unfortunetly tonight my SA from the Wynn store called me again about a bag I inquired about months ago. I feel terrible as I really like him but I just don't want the hassels of having stuff sent from this store. I am wiling to shop with him when I am in town but for waitlisting for stuff etc... it just seems best to go through Neimans. I don't know how to tell him as he has spent much time with me when I was in his store.

Any suggestions :confused1:

TheNordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Accessopens to Nordies Insider cardmembers today.
Please support the community andclick here prior to checking out!Don't forget to share your haul in the officialNSALE 2020 thread!

dell

Lovin My Little Girl
O.G.
May 23, 2007
Colorado
Why can't you have the bag shipped to your local LV? Then you can buy from your SA!