What should I do???

Mick

O.G.
Sep 26, 2006
congrats on a beauty!:yahoo: i am sorry it was not a perfect experience, and it should be, so try to get a replacement so you can really enjoy it!:yes:

pursegalsf

Handbag Connoisseur
O.G.
Dec 5, 2005
San Francisco
IMO, if it bothers you then I suggest you return. You paid a lot of money for this gorgeous bag so you have to be 100% satisfied. I love the color, Congrats! :biggrin:

sweet_pees

O.G.
Nov 19, 2006
NY
aww, sorry to hear this.. obviously this isn't the store's problem unless they were just that cunning, but even though i'm a verrry lazy person, i'd be too picky to have my chanel hologram sticker filled with bits of tissue paper. And what if it falls off again one day and get's lost?

Michele

O.G.
Mar 22, 2006
Maryland
I love this color. I would keep it, it's not very noticeable and does not take away from it's appearance. However, if it starts bothering you, then get a replacement or have it fixed by Chanel.

Mar 19, 2007
nyc.
I love the bag and I wouldn't want to wait to order a new one. But also the hologram just isn't something that I think about ...should it be?

joyhui

ON CHANEL BAN
Nov 3, 2006
Chicago & SF
It's a gorgeous bag, I love it. The blue looks so nice.

As for the hologram, I'd say it's all up to you. If I were you, I would request a new one.

Jayne1

Working Canvas
O.G.
Aug 2, 2006
Toronto
As long as I have the hologram, I couldn't care less if it was stuck inside my bag, or placed with the receipt and tags in a drawer. At least I would know where the hologram was. After a few years, the hologram may get unsticky and fall out anyway... so as I said, as I long as I had it in a safe place, I'd be okay with it. But then, I don't usually sell my bags. I just use them.

roey

O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
In the sunshine!
Nice taste Gina! I have the same tote and adore the blue! It is such a pretty muted blue; pics always make it look too bright.

I agree with Jayne1 but as a picky person myself, I wouldn't blame you one bit if you opted for an exchange.

gina8521

May 15, 2007
Las Vegas
Ok, Im getting another one. I called Chanel today & they are sending another one to me from Hawaii. So I am charged for 2 until I take the first one back, I just didnt want to be without one until the second bag came! Silly I know. I just hope my husband doesnt get a whiff of the credit card bill with both purses charged on there!

nightshade

O.G.
Sep 4, 2006
gooooorgeous bag! that colour is sooo stunning. however if that sticker really bothers you, and you're able to get a new one/exchange it, i'd do it, because you deserve to be 100% with a bag that costs this much!

EMMY

O.G.
Aug 2, 2006
Syracuse , New York
Ok, Im getting another one. I called Chanel today & they are sending another one to me from Hawaii. So I am charged for 2 until I take the first one back, I just didnt want to be without one until the second bag came! Silly I know. I just hope my husband doesnt get a whiff of the credit card bill with both purses charged on there!
^ I would have done the same thing...now you will have no worries and be able to THOROUGHLY enjoy your bag...Congrats..the color is stunning!!!! :yes: