What should i do??what should i get first??

?

what bag should i get

1. Damier Azur pochette:brand new

2. Damier Speedy:used

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Well i am a addict ...for LV!:biggrin: and i saved up 350$ for a Damier Azur pochette....but im having second toughts....Im not sure if i should get the Damier azur pochette or find a used Damier speedy??

I still do not have a LV yet and i am getting unpatient by the day loll.
    I lovvveeee the color on the damier azur pochette...and i think its a very useful bag....but i also love the damier speedy,and its a little bit more roomy...

What should i do guys???:confused1::confused1::confused1:

2. I have the Damier Speedy and I love it. I say get the Speedy now, and the pochette in the spring!

3. ^^ I agree

4. Sounds like a good plan.:yes:

5. I don't yet have a damier myself either and I"m also torn. I think the pochette in azur is stunning, but I would think you'll get more use out of the damier speedy for every day. I guess it depends are you using it for everyday or for evenings/weekends etc?

6. My vote goes to the Damier Azur pochette!

7. The damier speedy is gorgeous, I tried it on this weekend and fell in love!

8. I would use the pochette for shopping....like when i go to LV or Holt Renfrew....or when i go at a restaurant.And The speedy i would do the same but i could use it just a little more.Both are very usefull but i just dont know.In january im going on vacation in Cuba so i tought that the pochette would be great.

9. get the azur first! :yes: you can always get a used/new damier speedy in the future (hopefully by then they would have the bleeding problem addressed).

10. Yeah thats what i wanted....i wanted to get the Damier speedy in July for my birthday. Cuz by then i will have enough money saved :smile: And get the azur pochette now.

11. ^^ i like that idea

12. ITA, Azur will be here awhile, and it's a good spring piece :smile:

13. i prefer the Damier Speedy. i'm not crazy about the Damier Azur line; the color combination is a bit off :P

14. Go with the Azur pochette, since the color combo is new and more exciting.

15. Assuming you are buying a used one from a reliable source. I'd say go buy the Damier speedy first. You'll get a lot of use out of it. Buy the azure later, maybe you can score a good, used one later too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice