What should I do????vintage ligne

1. Oh I have such a dilemma....
    As you know I have the grey tote. I bought it last year when I thought the vintage ligne would be discontinued and at that time although I wanted the black, they only had the gray. Now I have a chance to sell the gray and get the black instead since it is out again...I'd lose a little money on the deal but not much...
    Should I??
    Pro--I wanted the black first and it will probably be more versatile
    Con--The grey is not out so I can't get that one again if I change my mind, it is a little more unexpected and I do have a lot of black bags (albeit none that gorgeous...)

Please help me!:shrugs:

2. It's always tough to decide on letting a bag go, especially when you think you won't be able to find it again. That being said, I have never regretted selling a bag to get the next one I really want. Over the last 5 years I think I have bought and sold over 100 bags and not once was I disappointed that I had done that. I think you've got a great deal if you can sell a used bag and buy a brand new one, exact same style (right?), and it only costs you a little bit. Especially if you're getting the color you really wanted in the first place. Black bags are like black boots, I could never have too many!! :P

3. :yahoo:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice