What Should I Do, Stolen ebay Ad & Pictures

Personally, after notifying feebay, because I'm evil, I'd rename the pics she is using, and change the code in your listing to point to the new names of the pics. Then using the previous names of the pics, I'd upload a big pic that says "THIS SELLER STEALS PICTURES"

Of course this only works if the seller is using the pics you have on your host. If she's copied them to her own host, it doesn't help at all :sad: Dishonest people suck.
I love this! I would so do that if it was me!:roflmfao:

Hi, they did NOT remove it yet, this is my original ad that she copied listing # 130316025743 (ended July 7) and this is her listing 170358132660 (she put it up July 13th), Check out the entire body of the ad and the second picture. I am so pissed she is a thief. Her ebay name is MUSICKENZIE64 - ebay still hasn't taken the listing down, should I contact them again or contact her directly (I haven't done that because I didn't want to give her a chance to change it, although since she has bidders she probably can't change it) but she could take it down on her own. I'd rather eBay take it down.