What should I do? Sigh

Mar 2, 2008
I saw that Saks.com has a deal where you buy two handbags and get a $400 g.c. and it ends tommorrow. I don't have a Saks near me so I have to go online. The thing is I dont know if I should get two bags and get my $400 g.c. or save up for a chanel instead. Or at least get Chanel another bag from the Bag Borrow or Steal outlet when they add more to the outlet. I even thought about buying 2 bags now and using the $400 towards a Chanel if I have time to travel to Saks. What should I do?:s

In my opinion, don't settle. Unless you see something you like online, don't buy just because you want the gc. If you are saving up for a chanel, do you really want to spend $1000 or $600 (minus the gc) on something else? That is just my opinion...

Always remember that those deals are there to get you to buy more. :sweatdrop:

If you are saving up for a Chanel, then I think you should continue to do so. There will always be deals. I am sure when you are ready to buy, there will be some GC events or whatever somewhwere. So Stay focussed!!!! :yes:

I agree with Mif.:tup:

Always remember that those deals are there to get you to buy more. :sweatdrop:

If you are saving up for a Chanel, then I think you should continue to do so. There will always be deals. I am sure when you are ready to buy, there will be some GC events or whatever somewhwere. So Stay focussed!!!! :yes:

You shouldn't let the $400 gc entice you. I mean, it's a great incentive and all... but you'll have to spend upwards of at least $1000 just to get it. And that's just more money you could put towards the Chanel -which is what you REALLY want. Don't settle... I always think I can get a moderately priced LV or something to curb my Chanel cravings, and it DOESN'T work. If anything I end up being pissed that I didn't use that money towards the Chanel. Good luck!

Yup. The money you spend on one or two bags that you kinda sorta want is money that could have been spent on a Chanel bag that you LOVE. Get the bag you love, not the bag(s) you like. :yes:

If it's any comfort to you, I am in a similar boat. I was tempted to get a couple of pairs of shoes that I don't really need to get the $150 GC. I'm holding out for a classic Chanel too. A good friend had to remind me to focus. Hang in there!:flowers: