What should I do? Please help

May 25, 2006
Ok ladies so I found a Gucci tote I liked to use as a diaper bag. But than I found this like new fendi tote and the lady will sell it to me for $180 which is a great price I think. But I'm not sure which one I like better. Which do you ladies like? I need your opinions please. IMG_1490939154.951164.jpg IMG_1490939184.588665.jpg

Attachments

2gr8

O.G.
Oct 13, 2009
I prefer the Fendi tote too. It looks more versatile and you could use it as a work tote when you won't need a diaper bag anymore.

I wouldn't buy an expensive diaper bag. I'd use the saved funds towards a nice crossbody bag to use with kids etc.

May 25, 2006
Thanks ladies I'm leaning towards the fendi as well. I like that it's a vintage piece and you're right it more versatile I could use it for work, carry on, vacation, the beach whatever! I think that's the way I'm going to go. I have bought 2 Gucci diaper bags that look like a diaper bags and got rid of them once my sons where out of bottles and diapers. They just didn't look practical after the use for the baby. I really wanted some honest opinions! Also the fendi tote on the side have a button that snap down to make it a different shape not just a tote. If that makes sense