What should I do? please help

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just bought my Palermo about 7 mos. ago and the strands turned really dark and ugly so I asked my SA if there's something she can do about it since its within a year, she said she can get it repaired, they changed the handles at no charge, ot took 2 mos. I finally received my bag back but there is a very noticable difference with the new handle. What should I do??? do u think it will even out after a few months? Or should i say something to my SA?

2. From what I know LV handles usually get darker with age and I personally think it adds character to the bag. I just bought the palermo myself... and it feels like I'm carry a fake because of the light handles.

3. #3 Jan 22, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2010
    btw... was only the handles darker or the trim of the bag as well?
    I have a lv wapity and the trim also got dark... if that's the case it doesn't seem like there's anything you could do.

4. Hi there - if you look on the LV sub-forum there are heaps of threads (and pics) about the vachetta (untreated leather) handles/trim changing colour (patina). All the best with your Palermo - it's a cool bag!