what should I do next?? WARNING! hard decision!

claudis_candy

I <3 Bags~Make up~Cats
Mar 5, 2009
As u know I dont have any LV store in Poland. Kill me!

I ve got 3 options:

- Buy next bag online
- wait 5 months for my shopping trip and buy my bags in LV store
- buy my first gently used CC shoes online

help!

No LV store in Poland...:thinking: I didn't know that. Gosh well, if it were me I would probably order online because I am impatient. But if you are a patient person waiting might be good. GLD!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

No LV store in Poland...:thinking: I didn't know that. Gosh well, if it were me I would probably order online because I am impatient. But if you are a patient person waiting might be good. GLD!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

yes! :cry: And I want to open first one LV store in Poland :biggrin: !
I dont like waiting! but online I can buy on ebay only..

Buying online meaning getting it pre-loved? If so, I think you can definitely consider it if you come across a great deal. But if getting a brand new one is important to you, then 5 months is worth the wait :yes:

yes! :cry: And I want to open first one LV store in Poland :biggrin: !
I dont like waiting! but online I can buy on ebay only..

You could do fashionphile.com, portero.com, luxury-exchange.com or luxury-shops.com instead of Ebay. Much easier to know what to expect when dealign with a consignmentstore...

I just got a bag off luxury-shops in Zurich and it was an absolute delight to deal with them....

You could do fashionphile.com, portero.com, luxury-exchange.com or luxury-shops.com instead of Ebay. Much easier to know what to expect when dealign with a consignmentstore...

I just got a bag off luxury-shops in Zurich and it was an absolute delight to deal with them....

oh thank u ! it can really help me! Is this the same fashionpfile which sells on ebay??

I tried to buy on something other than ebay but they want $200 taxes and $150 for shipping!!!! :shocked: Hope that they dont want...

ps.And is all auth for sure? I dont must to authenticated them?

Last edited:
I would buy online if I were you. The Louis Vuitton has a great selection and you can also call the stores and they would be happy to help you find something you like.

I buy both in the store and online. I am very impatient, but there is something to be said for buying in a boutique. I guess that is not a hlepful answer, but I am not sure if you know about these sites.....
1. Yes fashionphile sells on ebay or you can go to www.fashionphile.com--A little pricey IMHO
2. www. yoogiscloset.com
3. www.malleries.com
4. www.annsfabulousfinds.com
5. www.let-trade.com

Good luck!! And if you buy second hand have it authenticated here first.