What should I do!? I am panicking!!!!!

BleuSaphir

Born Again Speedy
O.G.
Nov 20, 2010
I did not sold a bag...but a aquatic plant....
Some buyer JUST email me if her package was shipped in this so and so address, and ask me if if it could reroute the package. I wish she would have Warn me right when she bought it...not the next day after I shipped her package! :Pullhair:

Did you ship the item to the address on your buyer's PayPal account? If so, you shipped correctly and it is on the buyer if the address on her/his PayPal is not the one they wanted to use.

This is how kinda feel too...I just kinda resolved my issue. But I found that I had to go online redo the package and pay the fees to reroute the package through asking a phone representative. Do you guys think she can be able to do it herself from the link here the provided below? Because I don't really want to pay the $11.50 fee for her mistake. And I don't have a debit/credit card to pay it. :hrmm:
https://retail-pi.usps.com/retailpi/actions/index.action

If it shows delivery to a different address than the Paypal address and she claims non-receipt, you'll lose the case. Delivery must be to the zip code on the PayPal "okay to ship" page. You don't want to reroute it.

Then let it be. If you re-route it, you are risking getting scammed. You must ship to the Paypal confirmed address.

Okay then, I will let it be...Thank goodness this not a expensive item I am shipping/sold. I would have gone more ballistic, if I did/where to. :cray:
I now completely understand why some ladies at LV subforum Don't ever want to sell their bags on Ebay. LOL

Okay then, I will let it be...Thank goodness this not a expensive item I am shipping/sold. I would have gone more ballistic, if I did/where to. :cray:
I now completely understand why some ladies at LV subforum Don't ever want to sell their bags on Ebay. LOL
Do NOT ever reroute or send anything you got payment for via paypal to any other address than the one on the buyers paypal payment.

This is one of the most frequent scam tricks. The buyer asks the seller to ship to an address other than the one on her paypal payment. The buyer then opens and item not received (even if they did receive it). Because you shipped to Another address than the one on the PP payment you will lose the item and your Money.

I did not sold a bag...but a aquatic plant....
Some buyer JUST email me if her package was shipped in this so and so address, and ask me if if it could reroute the package. I wish she would have Warn me right when she bought it...not the next day after I shipped her package! :Pullhair:

Read your title .....saw the panic word and thought you were in jeopardy of losing lots of $$$$$!

You HAVE to ship to PP confirmed address.

Ebay makes you read all kinds of mess when you're trying to list items. I WISH they would put in big bold red writing across the top of everyone's listing page that when the item sells it must be sent to the PP confirmed address...no exception. Would probably eliminate half the problems in the ebay forum!!