What should I do? Help pls?

Thank yous to everyone for your advice. I have decided (I think :sweatdrop: ) to keep the soufflot, not get a jasmin or noe or speedy yet, think some more about the passy, and get a pochette montaigne .

This is what happened:

I went to see the jasmin IRL yesterday, and although it's really pretty and classy, I realized that it's a bit on the "formal" (not sure if this is the right word) for my everyday attire. It seems like the soufflot is much easier to dress up or dress down.

As for the noe, although it is VERY pretty, I remembered that I have another drawstring purse that I rarely use because I have so much trouble with the whole drawstring concept. So I will need more practice with drawstrings before I think about picking that one up.

The speedy - I love this shape, but there aren't any available in the stores right now, and I'm already waiting on the azur one, so I will hold off for now.

The passy - I saw this one IRL and it is soooo chic! But it does cost quite a bit more than the others, and since I really don't NEED a tote-like bag at the moment, I am going to think/save more before potentially taking action on this one.

Now the pochette montaigne...I know this one was not on my original list, but I came to realize that I actually don't have a white clutch/small white pseudo-dressy bag. When I picked up my soufflot, the SA actually recommended this pochette to me; but they only had it in black at the time, so since I already have a black epi pochette accessoires, I turned the montaigne down. But when I got home and started looking at pics of the pochette montaigne in ivory, I realized that this would be a great smaller white bag/clutch (since it can be worn THREE different ways) for those summer dinners out (as a clutch) or even a day out shopping (with the strap). I was going to pick it up yesterday, but the store I called have to transfer it from another store, so I have to wait until the day after tomorrow to see her IRL and pick her up. I really hope it'll suit me.... :shrugs:

Does everyone think I'm crazy now? :confused1: