What should I buy?

ValHerself

c:
O.G.
Jan 5, 2009
So today is my 22nd birthday and I am debating on what to buy myself. Should I buy a Alexander McQueen scarf and skull flats? Or should I buy a pair of Louboutin heels? I rarely do not go out with heels unless its a family party or to have dinner. Decisions Decisions.

c:

Love the scarf and flats!!!

I can't walk in Louboutins to save my life, so I feel I am wasting my money on those, although I love to see them on others. You will be way happier with items you will use regularly!

My 23rd birthday is coming up (januari 1st) and I am still contemplating what I should get for myself.

Scarf and flats! i always say unless you've got a pair of louboutin heels that you absolutely love, go with the choice that gets you more gorgeous items for the same (or less) amount of money ;) the only pair of Louboutins that I have were on sale and they had it in my size, I absolutely fell in love with them and after having seen nudes and blacks at Harvey Nicks, I couldn't get these out of my mind so I bought them a week after seeing them at the shop :biggrin:

Attachments

• Christian Louboutin No Prive 120 nude earth slingbacks.jpg
    Christian Louboutin No Prive 120 nude earth slingbacks.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 50
So today is my 22nd birthday and I am debating on what to buy myself. Should I buy a Alexander McQueen scarf and skull flats? Or should I buy a pair of Louboutin heels? I rarely do not go out with heels unless its a family party or to have dinner. Decisions Decisions.

c:

Happy belated Birthday :biggrin:!
For me, I would go for the Louboutins. But for you, I would go for the AM scarf and the flats since you would use them a lot more than the Louboutins ;).