what should i buy?

1. Okay so I have decided to take my sales bonus money to Holt's and buy a special new bag. I'm the one who only owns Kate Spade bags - I have no other designer bags. The most I have spent on a bag is about 100 dollars. I know that isn't very much, and I am trying to move up to the next level :smile: There are not many stores here that carry high end bags. I want something that I will not get sick of. My budget is no more than 500 dollars. I really need some ideas. They carry Coach, Michael Kors, Chanel, Tods, Kate Spade, Balenciaga, Isabella Fiore, Miu Miu, Prada, Gucci, Hermes, LV, and a few others. I love the miu miu leather, but it's out of my price range, as are some of the others. Any suggestions? I can always buy elsewhere if I know what I'm looking for. I want a soft leather shoulder bag that I won't get sick of too quickly. I also like some of the Isabella Fiore bags for their originality :smile: Any ideas and suggestions for designers in that price range? Thanks!

2. For that price range, probably only Coach, Tods, Kate Spade....for authentic bags.

3. for the price, id get a micheal by micheal kors astor or a very small gucci(leather if possible)

4. how about lv speedy 25? i would say balenciaga, but the price is way far from the budget :P

5. actually with all the crazy sales going on at Saks/neiman lately, 500 myte be able to get u some marc jacobs if u hunt for it.... bulga is also another brand in that price range, and tho i dont personally own one, lots of ppl on this forum seem to rave about it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice