What should I buy to fit my daily essentialls in the Pochette Metis?

Lionfish

Jan 30, 2017
I have a Pochette Metis and I really don’t know what I should buy from LV that can hold my daily essentials like, lipgloss, asprin, car key, asthma inhalor and so on....

Should I go for the Tolietry pouch 15/19 or a mini pochette?

Maybe something else that I haven’t thought about?

Thanks!

I have a Pochette Metis and I really don’t know what I should buy from LV that can hold my daily essentials like, lipgloss, asprin, car key, asthma inhalor and so on....

Thanks!
All 3 are good choices and will fit. I use my mini pochette and tp15 in the main compartment sliding them in sideways. The tp19 will consume the entire space in the main compartment so depends on how much u need to carry...

I have a sarah wallet that I love and that will take up most of one pocket. I was going to get the key clear for my keys and mini pochette accessoires for cosmetics. Then just have phone and sunglasses. Not sure if that will all fit but I'm hoping so! Anyone know?

I'm still waiting for my bag....

I have a sarah wallet that I love and that will take up most of one pocket. I was going to get the key clear for my keys and mini pochette accessoires for cosmetics. Then just have phone and sunglasses. Not sure if that will all fit but I'm hoping so! Anyone know?

I'm still waiting for my bag....

OMG that you are still waiting for your bag is just craaaazy. Have you heard anything new from your LV store?

I´m like you, need something for my cosmetics, then I will have phone and sunglasses. I only have 1 key and that is to the car becasue we have digital lock on the front door to our house, so I'm in no need to get a key pocuh or a 4/6 key holder. I'm just thinking of the Dragonne Key holder.

Have you seen Jerusha Couture's YouTube video? Waiting the arrival of my toilette 15 to come in!! It's a teeny bit bigger than the mini pochette and hold ALOT!! So excited to get mine!!

Reactions: Lionfish
OMG that you are still waiting for your bag is just craaaazy. Have you heard anything new from your LV store?

I´m like you, need something for my cosmetics, then I will have phone and sunglasses. I only have 1 key and that is to the car becasue we have digital lock on the front door to our house, so I'm in no need to get a key pocuh or a 4/6 key holder. I'm just thinking of the Dragonne Key holder.

Yep. TBH I'm nearly at the point of giving up. It's beyond ridiculous and after the disaster of buying it online only for them to cancel my order, I'm pretty pissed off too. No updates, no nothing. I'm sick of going in there. I'm sure they are sick of me too.

Thanks!

I have all three of them, but I use the toiletry 19 in the middle compartment. Yes, it takes up the whole space, but all my daily essentials fit nicely inside, without worrying they'll fall out when I lift the flap. I like how it keeps my things contained. Sounds like you have a lot to carry, so 19 would fit better. And the inside lining is wipeable compared to the mini pochette. I use my zcp in the front pocket for my wallet. Hope that helps

Reactions: champagne4lulu
IMG_7220.JPG I use and highly recommend my preloved LV Pochette Accessories (old model) it cost around $100 and it's the perfect size inside the Pochette Metis!! I use it as a catch all for anything and I just take it out and put it straight into other bags!! I also have the Mini Pochette.

I actually just did a review on my channel. Look up Aida Cara. Oh and by the way, I'm dying right now. OMG my new Pochette Metis has cracked canvas on the corner!!!!! [emoji30][emoji30][emoji30][emoji30] WTF I'm so upset, hurt, confused, I feel betrayed. I haven't even had it 2 weeks. Help!!! I just texted my SA I'm waiting for his response.

Reactions: Redflowers2007

Thanks!

How about a pouch from Chanel. An o-case? That would be a nice option. They come in different colors. I think is nice to have a pop of colors for SLGs

I actually just did a review on my channel. Look up Aida Cara. Oh and by the way, I'm dying right now. OMG my new Pochette Metis has cracked canvas on the corner!!!!! [emoji30][emoji30][emoji30][emoji30] WTF I'm so upset, hurt, confused, I feel betrayed. I haven't even had it 2 weeks. Help!!! I just texted my SA I'm waiting for his response.

That's terrible!!! I hope they can fix it or replace for a new bag. Keep us posted. I'll go check out your Channel.