what should I buy: RM mimi mac or balenciaga hip?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi

I've already ask the club balenciaga but I've still have doubts.
    For my birthday, I would like a new bag and I can't manage to decide between the 2.
    Any one has the 2 or 1 of the bags? Can I have the pros and the cons of each bag? 1 if you some pics, it would be nice to have a comparison.
    For information, I have several Balenciaga bags. I know the leather & I've already seen the Balenciaga hip. But I've never seen the mini Mac IRL since there is no Minkoff bag in France. I wonder how is the minkoff leather

Thanks ladies

2. I think I've replied in the Balenciaga forum. Between a Hip and Mini Mac, I'd get the Mini Mac in a heartbeat.

3. I have a black mini mac. I thought the leather was surprisingly good for the price. I also feel like I don't have to "baby" this bag as much as I would a Balenciaga, if you know what I mean. But would a chain strap bother you? (The leather bit on the RM strap is a great feature though, very comfortable bag.) I definitely think RM bags are a good value for the money!

4. I would choose the Balenciaga Bag, mainly because I prefer the optics over the Mini Mac.

5. Go for the Hip, I love it

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

6. Leather on RM bags is hot or miss and definitely doesn't compare to Bals. OTOH, it's usually more durable and a lot less expensive. If you want an everyday bag you might do better with the MAC. If you want an occasional night out bag I'd go with the Hip.