What should I buy Next

mfvuitton

Jul 1, 2010
So my birthday is coming up november 4th and my boyfriend has agreed to give me about 1500 for a new bag. I obvouisly want a new louis vuitton just because i havnt bought a new one in a while. I really want a bag thats not to fem mabe a shoulder bag monogram or damier canvas. Has to be big and have something fun to it. Bellow I am listing all the bags I have so that no one suggest something I have already

My Collection

• Speedy35 monoram
  • Neverfull gm monogram
  • neverfullgm damier
  • neverfull gm graffiti green
  • neverfull mm moracami
  • speedy30 graffiti
  • speedy30 damier
  • speedy30 multicolore black and white
  • Ambre gm
  • sac plat mirroir
  • alma vouage monogram
  • alma vouage gm vernis red
  • Carryall red leather
  • Monogram backpack gm
Those are the basic bags so im looking for something diffrent please help me I wanna buy a bag that i can really enjoy for a year or 2 and just stay in.

collection.png

Thanks so much my Louis Vuitton lovers

Have you thought about the Men's Monogram Macassar Canvas tote in 'Davis?' Looking at what you already have this is different and would look very good on you! The 'Davis' combines the best of everything IMO. Mono canvas with black trim (so you don't have to fret over staining the vachetta) its a tote AND it has an adjustable and removable shoulder strap....awesome. Check it out on the LV site!

seriously! I just saw a video or two of you on you tube, and I thought I wonder if he's on TPF! Did you ever keep your LV graffiti scarf/stole??

Anyway have you seen the Odeon GM? you can carry it in the crook of your arm, across the body or shoulder, or just in your hand.. I love it.. its my everyday bag for right now..