What should I buy in spain

I was thinking maybe in mono with the orange inside? I have an azur favorite and azur artsy and since I only use that print for so long I don't want to many

Ohh sorry, I didn't pay attention to what prints you had, I was just going off the season. lol
I think the mono with the orange is very beautiful! I can't believe you don't have a Neverful yet woman! haha I promise, you will love that bag so much.

Please do a reveal!!! :biggrin:

Ohh sorry, I didn't pay attention to what prints you had, I was just going off the season. lol
I think the mono with the orange is very beautiful! I can't believe you don't have a Neverful yet woman! haha I promise, you will love that bag so much.

Please do a reveal!!! :biggrin:

Lol yea I know! I'm only 5 foot and kinda like the GM with the sides cinched but I'm not sure it will look to big

I'm on vacation in spain right now and will be in Barcelona in a few days where my dh said I could get a bag as a souvenir! I was thinking the petite noe but then I thought maybe maybe a bag that i could have hot stamped to make it more special? I definitely want to see if they have anything we don't have in the us and did see on the website that it's cheaper to buy in spain. I'm assuming my limit will be $1100-1200usd
My current collection
Sully mm
Artsy azur mm
Totally mm de
Favorite mm azur
Zippy wallet
Key cles
Toiletry 26
If your hubby would allow it, i would get the lilas alma bb. Good saving, and a sweet sweet memory! If not, neverfull is a good choice, it would be cheaper and probably made in france/spain

Ok I went today and got a monogram neverfull mm with the orange interior made in spain!! I wasn't able to have it hot stamped because they said it would take 2 days which was Sunday and they're closed and we leave Monday : / but that's ok. I tried on the petite noe and it just wasn't love and the alma bb was out of price range. But I'm happy : )

Ok I went today and got a monogram neverfull mm with the orange interior made in spain!! I wasn't able to have it hot stamped because they said it would take 2 days which was Sunday and they're closed and we leave Monday : / but that's ok. I tried on the petite noe and it just wasn't love and the alma bb was out of price range. But I'm happy : )
:yahoo: I am thrilled for you! The piment is such a pretty color and you can always have it hot stamped when you get home. Love that it is MIS, a perfect souvenir from your trip there. Good choice on the MM size too. Enjoy!

Congrats!!!
I am going to be in Barcelona next week too, and I am thinking to get either Totally MM DE or the one you picked out :smile:
Enjoy the rest of your trip!