What should I buy for my LV Collection?

helene20

Feb 12, 2012
Just finally received my 1st LV in December. It's the Palermo PM mono. I've been waiting 10 yrs to get my 1st LV.

I've received money for Christmas gifts and would like to add to my collection. I can buy all of the items below with the money I got.

I was thinking the following items, let me know if I will use all of them and thanks for your comments. Would you change things on my list:

-Neverfull GM Damier (will use a lot I think on w-ends trips)
-Speedy 35 Damier (not interested in mono or strap & want the dark handles)
-Mini Pochette Acc. (I think in mono)
-Pochette Acc NM (hesitant between mono & Damier)
-Rink Key Chain
-Key Pouch (don't know which color yet)
-Adjustable Mono Strap (will use with Pochette if I want small cross body bag)
-Eva Clutch (mono) (love it it's so chic)

"I can buy all of the items below with the money I got."

Does this mean you can buy everything listed or just one purse from the list? If you can afford to buy everything, I can't wait for your reveal!

"I can buy all of the items below with the money I got."

Does this mean you can buy everything listed or just one purse from the list? If you can afford to buy everything, I can't wait for your reveal!

Everything!

I just want from all the experts their comments, opinion if I will use everything. Thanks so much for asking.

Just finally received my 1st LV in December. It's the Palermo PM mono. I've been waiting 10 yrs to get my 1st LV.

I've received money for Christmas gifts and would like to add to my collection. I can buy all of the items below with the money I got.

I was thinking the following items, let me know if I will use all of them and thanks for your comments. Would you change things on my list:

-Neverfull GM Damier (will use a lot I think on w-ends trips)
-Speedy 35 Damier (not interested in mono or strap & want the dark handles)
-Mini Pochette Acc. (I think in mono)

-Pochette Acc NM (hesitant between mono & Damier)
-Rink Key Chain
-Key Pouch (don't know which color yet)
-Adjustable Mono Strap (will use with Pochette if I want small cross body bag)
-Eva Clutch (mono) (love it it's so chic)

My advice is to get the 3 items I have bolded.
Congrats on your first LV.
Have fun shopping!!!

The dogs got me a DE Eva for Christmas. I was in New York last week and used it for a clutch at night (Delightful MM during the day) and crossbody during a business trip in Michigan this week. LOVE the Eva!!!

I love your list! I wouldn't change a thing. I think you are wise to choose DE for your NF & Speedy just because they can be workhorses and in this print you won't have to worry about uneven patina or getting them wet. I love mono for everything else! Something about mono for a clutch or slg just seems so elegant to me.

Can't wait for your fabulous, grand reveal!

I agree. Well rounded list although unless you know you'll use the key ring and adjustable strap I'd probably go without those 2. Id put the $ towards an upgrade of the key pouch to vernis!