What should I buy for my LV Collection?

Thanks so much again, can't wait to go shopping. Something in Vernis would be nice. I will wait for my husband to buy it on our trip to West Palm Beach in March. That will be a nice piece to add to my collection.

Went shopping, bought the Speedy 35 DE, the Eva DE, Vernis Clé Pomme d'Amour (I use it as a charm for my Speedy), LV Mini Pochette Accessoire mono.

Now that I am back home I am not crazy about the LV Mini Pochette Accessoire mono. It is so small, it barely fits my iPhone.

Might go back to exchange it for something else. Also need to buy a long strap for my Palermo. Mine is driving me crazy.

Will reveal next week!!!

Went shopping, bought the Speedy 35 DE, the Eva DE, Vernis Clé Pomme d'Amour (I use it as a charm for my Speedy), LV Mini Pochette Accessoire mono.

Now that I am back home I am not crazy about the LV Mini Pochette Accessoire mono. It is so small, it barely fits my iPhone.

Might go back to exchange it for something else. Also need to buy a long strap for my Palermo. Mine is driving me crazy.

Will reveal next week!!!

The mini poch is amazing...though it may not work for you.
I loved to put my money, lip gloss, etc. and then hook my keys onto the clasp and I have everything i need. It's good for essentials.

Thanks so much. Because of your feedback I will keep it. You are so nice :smile:

aww, well I say to just try it for a quick errand and see how you like it. The mini poch was my first LV piece so I may be a lil biased. I actually used it for 2 years as my purse so it worked for me. Now that I have bigger bags, I use it inside my bags on the days I need something larger than the mini =)
I would hate for you to keep it if it wasn't practical for you.
:smile:

You know how most people connect their cles to their keys? Well I would connect my keys to the mini. It just worked perfectly for my needs.

Hope this helps and I'm soooooooooo excited for you and your new purchases. I'm pretty new to the LV world so I understand how it feels to get a bag! yayyyy:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::

aww, well I say to just try it for a quick errand and see how you like it. The mini poch was my first LV piece so I may be a lil biased. I actually used it for 2 years as my purse so it worked for me. Now that I have bigger bags, I use it inside my bags on the days I need something larger than the mini =)
I would hate for you to keep it if it wasn't practical for you.
:smile:

You know how most people connect their cles to their keys? Well I would connect my keys to the mini. It just worked perfectly for my needs.

Hope this helps and I'm soooooooooo excited for you and your new purchases. I'm pretty new to the LV world so I understand how it feels to get a bag! yayyyy:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::

Decided to keep the mini pochette accessoire mono and will keep it inside my Palermo. I'm sure I will like it over the long run :smile: So nice of you again :smile: