What should I buy? Empreinte Speedy, Lumi or Mahina Stellar

What should I buy?

• Empreinte ombre speedy

• Empreinte infini lumineuse pm

• Mahina stellar (not sure what color yet)

Results are only viewable after voting.

article3

Loves Bags
O.G.
Jul 28, 2007
It has been awhile since I have gotten a new bag and I am starting to get the LV urge. I can't decide between an Empreinte speedy in ombre, the lumi (probably in bleu infinity) or a mahina stellar. I would love to hear everyones thoughts and opinions.

Last edited:
Really depends how much you carry. I own emp speedy and its a fav. I had a stellar once. I didnt care for it much..not sure why really. And lumi never did much for me. Good luck deciding!

Really depends how much you carry. I own emp speedy and its a fav. I had a stellar once. I didnt care for it much..not sure why really. And lumi never did much for me. Good luck deciding!

I usually carry a zippy wallet, a regular size pochette, an iPhone 5 and a 6 key holder. Last time I was at LV, I put all my stuff in the speedy and everything that I carry fit with no problem. I would prefer if they made it in a 30 but the 25 works alright.

I have speedy and I am able to fit everything I need. I am actually glad that it's not 30 coz I can only imagine how heavy it will be! Plus it's the perfect size for cross body. Good luck deciding.

I like the Emp Speedy, but too bad it doesn't come in a 30. Second choice would be the Mahina Stellar. I'd tried on the Lumi a long time ago. But the shoulder straps were too thin for me.

The speedy was too short for me for crossbody. I love the Mahinas but not the color choices (I like bright!). I just got a Lumi and it won't always have the perfect shape (is the emp speedy like that too?) however I'm excited to see how that shape changes over time.