What should I add to my collection?

Nov 15, 2007
What bag do you ladies think I should add to my collection next? I am new to Chanel, so advice and opinions are needed! I am 25 and about 5'1 if that helps (but I don't shy away from big bags)!

I already own:

Medium classic flap in black caviar
Accordian flap in black caviar
GST in Bordeaux caviar

mo.space

O.G.
Aug 25, 2007
some colourrr too many blacks :smile:

you can't go wrong with another classic flap, possibly in white?

or maybe a metallic reissue

Oct 10, 2007
dark silver reissue - white medium caviar - or neon... i think you need a nice going out or summer bag :smile:

or for minimal days a wallet on a chain

Syma

O.G.
Jan 2, 2007
Europe
I agree with everyone that you have 2 good day bags and a gorgeous metallic reissue would add a pop of colour to your collection and could be used for the evening too.

ladydeluxe

C'est Magnifique!
Sep 18, 2007
Do you mind lambskin? If not, you could get your name down on the wait list for Pre-Fall's lambskin flap bags!! They come in bordeaux red (with leather interwoven chains this time but the newer CC logo hardware from S/S's glazed lambskin flaps), grey, purple and plum colors I believe.

janny328

<3's chanel
Jul 20, 2006
Los Angeles
Something metallic like a reissue would be fab -OR a gorgeous lambskin flap that's coming for fall -a pop of color would be FAB in your collection, since it seems you already have the basics in black ;)

bulletproofsoul

Always on the hunt
O.G.
Jan 18, 2007
Innerspace
Just by looking at your wishlist, I think a Dark Silver reissue would be a great addition too. Great neutral, and great for all seasons! I think the new lamb classics are worth a look too, but for picking something that you would truly get a ton of use out of, the DS reissue would be perfect.