What should be my FIRST LV?

court1234

Jun 17, 2008
So here's the dilemma. I am purchasing an LV for myself and would typically prefer a shoulder bag but I am willing to consider something handheld. If it were your first (of many) which bag would you suggest?

The neverfull is super cute. and practical for everyday.

I was in the same boat as you!! I am a shoulder bag girl all the way for everyday bags, but when I was deciding back in january btw. the cabas piano (my fav shoulder bag) and the hand-held trouville, I bought the trouville for whatever reason. It is so cute and I love her and she's great for dates and more formal occasions, but I got tired of using her everyday after about 6 months and I got depressed b/c I didn't want to tell my hubby I wanted ANOTHER mono bag. but I just had my anniversary yesterday and my hubby bought me a "new to me" cabas piano last week and I am a very happy girl. I have been obviously using her everyday and I don't know why I didnt' buy her the first time, but I'm happy in that I have my favorite hand held and my shoulder.

Just had to share that with you b/c we have all been there. If you want it for everyday, stick with the shoulder bag that looks great on you, otherwise flirt it up a little bit and get something like the speedy, or tivoli, or trouville for sweeter occasions. Let us know how it goes! :smile: