What should be my 1st Epi bag?

I love my Cyan Epi Alma PM - with shoulder strap of course. It's a beautiful blue color. Both the colors you're looking at are beautiful. I think you should see them IRL to decide for sure so that you'll always be happy with it!

I also love my Epi Neverfulls MM. When the Spring colors came out I kind of went crazy and got Corail, Lilas & Juan Pale. I never considered myself a NF kind of gal, but I absolutely love the them.

Getting an Epi handbag is really special. Can't wait to see what you decide! :cutesy:

Oh, nobody for epi pochette nm ? .... That would be my choice. Very versatile, could be used inside other bags after that 1st epi testing time .... Oh boy, I am a pochette girl!

I am trying to "round out" my growing collection and am thinking if adding something in the Epi line. I like the Alma PM in Indigo (I would also buy a strap.). I also like the Noe in Fuscia but am not sure about the drawstring. I looked at the Marly but decided its a little too dressy and I wasn't loving the color options. I'd love to hear everyone's suggestions!

My first choice is Alma. Your preferred colour of Indigo would be lovely.
Other options to check out include Alma BB, I'd love one in Fuchsia, or Brea.
I have a Vernis Alma in Bleu Nuit - it is a great shape, so elegant.
I also have an Epi Electric Brea in Prune and it's a pretty bag.
I am thinking about getting an Epi Alma PM but can't decide on colour - black, indigo, fuchsia, cyan or Epi Electric black.

Post pics when you bring your new bag home!

I love my Epi Electric Alma bb so much i want another Epi bag. Go with the pm in indigo !! I am also eyeing this bag. Saw it in person a few weeks ago and its just gorgeous. I loved it !!! This one is def. next on my list :smile:. Let me know how you like it when you try it on at LV :smile:

Alma PM Indigo is gorgeous! I think it should be better if you try on different styles at the boutique! You will never know which will look best on you :smile:
Alma is timeless, brea is also classy :smile: good luck!

I am trying to "round out" my growing collection and am thinking if adding something in the Epi line. I like the Alma PM in Indigo (I would also buy a strap.). I also like the Noe in Fuscia but am not sure about the drawstring. I looked at the Marly but decided its a little too dressy and I wasn't loving the color options. I'd love to hear everyone's suggestions!

For my first Epi I just ordered a Alma BB in Questche. Can't wait. Let us know when you get yours.