What should be inside the pocket?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Dear ladies,
    Can I please ask for your advice - I bought a tan leather Gucci bag yesterday from a store (I do not know the name of the bag), no doubts about authenticity. Inside there is a paper care card and a little controllato card- but I could not find a little leather swatch sample (it comes in a whitish little package - that's how I had it on my other Gucci).
    Does it matter? Shall I call the store and ask for a swatch? Or, it being an ordinary leather, it should not be included?
    Your opinions will be so much appreciated, thank you. I am originally a Mulberry fan, so do not know much about Gucci yet.:smile:

2. Thank you! It is good to know that I sould not worry. It was an authorised retailer, so must be authentic, but I will be delighted to read on authenticity - it is actually very interesting.